Constructed of anodized aluminum, this sturdy and lightweight toilet safety frame by Drive Medical attaches easily to the frame of your toilet. The powder-coated aluminum bracket secures the frame in place. Waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support and are both height and width adjustable.Features and Benefits
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- Plastic armrests provide additional comfort and support
- Comes with height-adjustable (1" increments) and width-adjustable arms (2 positions)
- Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
- Bracket secures safety frame in place
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 25.5"-29.5"
- Overall Product Height: 25.5"
- Overall Product Length: 20"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 18"-25"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12001kd-1
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.