Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How can I contact you? Our customer service department is open Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm EST for answers to your questions. You can call us: 954-227-0505. We will be happy to answer your questions, help you with your order and do everything possible to make your shopping experience easier.
Is it safe to use my credit card? Absolutely. Dejavujewelry.com utilizes industry-standard security measures, including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All account information submitted to us is safely isolated from unauthorized Internet access.
Do you charge sales tax? Dejavujewelry.com is required by law to collect state and local sales tax when shipping to the residents of states in which we maintain offices - CA., FL., IN., PA., MA., VA., MD., GA.& TX.
How can I pay for my order? We gladly accept all of the major credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express/Optima. We also accept Paypal, Checks and Money orders. Orders paid by check will be processed when the funds have been verified. If you are sending a check, make sure to include information on the item you want, your name, address, phone and email address if you have one. Please make check payable to Dejavujewelry.com, Inc. and send it to:
1440 Coral Ridge Dr. Suite 325
Coral Springs, Fl. 33071
U.S. Shipping Costs:
We offer Free Shipping on most every item in the store. All shipping is by insured ground transportation (either UPS, U.S.P.S. or Federal Express). When your order is shipped, you will be sent a confirming email with a tracking number - link, that takes you directly to shipping carrier's site and automatically gives you the latest tracking information on your package.
What is your return policy? We strive to ensure that you have an easy and pleasant shopping experience with us. Our products are carefully chosen to meet strict quality guidelines and our friendly customer service will do everything possible to make sure you are a satisfied customer! However, if you are not satisfied, you may exchange or return your purchase for the selling price of the product by following the return guidelines listed below:
- Please note that we do not accept return on earrings!
- Please note that we do not accept returns on Custom made items or specially sized items!
- Please request a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return instructions before sending back any item.
- Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We recommend that any returns you send to us be fully insured and via a carrier that provides tracking information. In the event that a returned package is lost or damaged during shipment back to our company, we will not be able to refund you. Instead, you will need to contact the shipping courier that you selected and file an insurance claim.
- All refunds will be made to the person/credit card that made the original purchase.
- Some return exceptions to this policy may apply.
- All requests for return or exchange must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- All refunds are less a 20% restocking fee. Please allow up to 2 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- Return shipping charges for all Buyer's remorse returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All orders cancelled prior to shipping and within quotes delivery time will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.