The Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple chrome coated steel frame and steel spoke wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair comes with detachable desk arms and a 28" wide seat. Foot rests are sold separately (Elevating Leg Rests - Drive Model # phelr, Swing Away Foot Rests - Drive Model # ph-sf).Features and Benefits
- 700 lb Weight Capacity
- Carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable reinforced nylon upholstery
- Steel spoke wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy-duty, flat-free 8" front casters are adjustable in two positions
- Extra-heavy-duty front forks
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Extra-large, padded armrests provide comfort and support
- Riggings have extra-large, heavy-duty, aluminum foot plates that provide maximum support, are attractive and crack proof (Must be ordered separately)
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 67 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 14.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 14.5" x 35"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 37"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 28"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # std28ecdda
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.