The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The unit comes with a pair of full length rails which provide safety and a therapeutic mattress which provides comfort. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.Features and Benefits
- Head and foot section adjust electronically; Height adjusts manually
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Clip-on pendant allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Bed ends are attractive in any decor
- UL 73 pending
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Easy to set up
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Actual Product Weight: 180 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 22.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 15.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 30.5"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 23.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 33.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 26.5"
- Footboard Height (Max): 30"
- Footboard Height (Min): 23"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 33"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 26"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 6"-14"
- Head Section Height (Max): 44"
- Head Section Height (Min): 37"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 47"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 40"
- Headboard Height (Max): 32.25"
- Headboard Height (Min): 25.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 35.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 28.25"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head); 15005MF-L (Foot)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15004bv-pkg-t
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.