This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 23"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 23"-32.5"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 13085ln
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.