The Overbed Table with Plastic Top from Drive Medical gives you a stable surface for eating, working or entertainment. The height of the durable tabletop is infinitely adjustable and can be angled to place it in the ideal position for you. Plus, the plastic top will never crack or peel like laminated table tops. It even has convenient areas for placing drinks and a lip around the edge to contain spills. And the Overbed Table's caster wheels make it easy to maneuver.Features and Benefits
- Plastic top is durable, easy to clean, and has a raised edge to contain spills
- Table surface won't crack or peel and includes two areas for placing drinks
- Table top can be raised or lowered in settings between 29"-42" with light upward pressure
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Strong "H" base provides security and stability
- Comes in only four parts for quick and easy assembly
- Actual Product Weight: 20.24 lbs
- Base Depth: 13"
- Base Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 15"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 29"-42"
- Tabletop Width: 28"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13069
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.