Features and Benefits
- Removes hail dents, door dings and other minor soft dents by heating the panel and relieving the stress holding the dent
- Ergonomically designed and molded for durability, versatility and longevity
- Tapered body and beveled edges on this attachment allows for balanced grip
- Attaches to the Inductor Max with a 9' HF cable to inverter
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
There is no need to meticulously massage out from the backside of vehicle panels, especially in hard-to reach areas, or areas difficult to get behind. Induction heating is the highest tech method for removing soft dents, the result is a clean dent repair in a fraction of the time compared to a conventional PDR tool. PDR Baton attachment with 102” cord & 8 pin connector for use with the Inductor Max, head (molded polymer resin) (9”L x 1” Dia.)(1.6 lb).