Enormous Value, Dependability and Quality The Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table.You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers you, because being bedridden no longer needs to be an unfortunate situation that incapacitates, or prevents you from carrying out business or meaningful personal activities that add a measure of independence and achievement to your daily life.The table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. The swivel casters make it extremely lightweight and comfortable to move from one position, or room to the next.The laminated surface is textured, making it difficult for items to slide off your table, and once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place. If you seek stability, safety and value, the traditionally designed Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical is the ideal solution you've been searching for. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"- 45"
- H-style base provides security and stability
- Tabletop can be raised with slightest upward pressure and locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- For proper assembly, do not remove screw below collar on base shaft until completely assembled
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 15.5"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 28"
- Overall Product Length: 15.5"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein and Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 28"-45"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13067
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.