The Multi-Purpose Tilt-Top Split Overbed Table from Drive Medical gives you two stable, independent surfaces for eating, working, or entertainment. The height of the attractive wood-grain tabletops is infinitely adjustable and the larger surface can be angled to place it at the ideal position for you. The smaller surface always remains flat, perfect for keeping food, drink, glasses, remote controls, or other items secure. This Multi-Purpose Tilt-Top Split Overbed Table can also be used as a mobile workstation, a drafting table, a laptop desk, an artist's table, or an entertainment tray. With a 55 pound weight capacity, you can be assured your items will be safe and secure on this table. The tabletop can be raised as high as 46 inches allowing it to also be used as a standing desk. Additionally, the Overbed Table's caster wheels make it easy to maneuver and allow the table to be placed wherever it is most convenient.Features and Benefits
- Features two table surfaces; a larger one that tilts in either direction and a smaller one that stays securely in place
- Easily assembled
- Walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top
- Tops can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 30"-46"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Tabletops lock securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Tabletop level can be raised with light upward pressure
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Base Depth: 28"
- Base Width: 25"
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 28"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 55 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 30"-46"
- Tabletop Width: 22.8" (Larger); 15" (Smaller)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13068bv
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.