The Maxtec MAXO2+A Oxygen Analyzer offers a compact, ergonomic handheld design for comfortable use.Features and Benefits
- Compact, ergonomic handheld design for comfortable use
- Internal sensor, no cable necessary
- Long-lasting sensor with over two years typical life
- Low cost of ownership with long battery life
- Impact resistant and drip proof
- Large LCD with 3-digit display
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1.33"
- Overall Product Length: 3.75"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited on Analyzer and Sensor
Model # r217p62
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.