The Drive Medical Kanga Solid Seat Pan from Wenzelite Rehab offers a lightweight yet strong solid support base that can be used with any wheelchair cushion. This Solid Seat Pan is for chairs with a 16" seat widthFeatures and Benefits
- Aluminum seat pan reinforced with three crossbars
- Secures to seat rail with fitting clamps and knobs
- Notched ear corners allow wheelchair depth adjustability
- Split collar clamps prevent sliding on seat rail
- hook-and-loop fasteners attach the seat cushion
- For 16" wide seats.
- Actual Product Weight: 5.50 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 19"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # kg 1635
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.