This deluxe impact-reducing Able Tripod cane tip makes your cane stand on its own. It replaces your existing cane tip to provide added balance and stability on almost any surface, and fits with either a right or left-handed base. The tip flexes as you walk to reduce impact on the hand and wrist. It is not only easy to use on stairs but provides you greater traction on various surfaces, like grass, gravel or even sand. The tip fits most manufacturers .75" cane tips.Features and Benefits
- Flexes as you walk reducing impact through hand and wrist
- Provides balance, stability and allows your cane to be self-standing
- Replaces existing cane tip
- For right-handed or left-handed base
- Easy to use on stairs and provides greater traction on most terrain including grass, gravel, and sand
- For use with 3/4" tubing
- Fits most manufacturers' canes
- Actual Product Weight: 3.24 lbs
- Diameter: 0.75"
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 3"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10349
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.