The Deluxe 17" Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical, with a black frame and attractive tan plaid upholstery, weighs about 30% less than traditional transport chairs. Weighing only 19 pounds, this chair has a deluxe back release that folds down the back, and the lightweight aluminum frame combine to make this chair easy and convenient to store and transport. The composite, 8" caster wheels in front and rear with rear wheel locks, provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. Has a soft, plush upholstery, a seat belt for added safety and a carry pocket on backrest for easy and convenient transportation of personal items.Features and Benefits
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Aluminum frame weighs only 19 lbs
- Composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Deluxe all-aluminum rear wheel locks
- Carry pocket on backrest
- Tool-free, swing-away footrests
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 9" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Black Frame; Tan Upholstery
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 19 lbs
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 15.75"
- Width Between Posts: 16.25"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 17.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # fw17db
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.