The 19" Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical, available in a variety of attractive colors, is an ultra light transport chair, weighing under 17 lbs without riggings. This transport chair comes with a stylish burgundy aluminum frame and black nylon upholstery. It is also durable and easy to clean. Comes standard with a carry pocket on the back rest to easily and securely transport personal items, seatbelt for added safety, and tool free, height adjustable swing away footrests. The deluxe back release allows the back to be folded down easily, making the chair easy to store and transport.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Comes with carry pocket on backrest
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Attractive plaid style nylon upholstery
- Comes with handy carry pocket on back
- Tool-free, height-adjustable swing-away footrests
- 8" casters in rear; 6" casters in front
- Back folds down for storage and transport and features deluxe back release
- Comes with aluminum rear wheel locks
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair (Sold separately)
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Weighs under 17 lbs without riggings
- Actual Product Weight: 18.9 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 6"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.25"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Burgundy Frame
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 16.3 lbs
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 18.75"
- Width Between Posts: 19.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # dfl19-rd
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.