Whether you have a full step up to your doorway or simply a slight change in elevation, the Drive Medical Doorway Assist Handle can provide a sturdy, non-slip grip for bracing, so you avoid a potentially devastating fall in the home, and also ensure your independence. The Doorway Assist Handle is a compact, easily installed device that can quickly improve the lives of those suffering from poor vision, arthritis, a recent surgery or injury, or who are susceptible to falling. Simply flip down to use for extra support, and back up to store discreetly in doorways throughout the home, such as front entrances, hallways, bathrooms and stairwells. The Assist Handle also glows in the dark for total safety at night.Features and Benefits
- Prevents falls when entering or exiting the home by providing a sturdy handle for assistance
- Compact alternative to grab bar is easy to install in doorways throughout the home
- Glow-in-the dark, non-slip grip provides support during day and night use
- Handle In-Use: 5.5"L x 1.5"W x 3"H; Handle Folded-Up: 1.5"L x 1.5"L x 7"W
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Folded Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 7"
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 5.5"
- Overall Product Width: 1.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # fgb001
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.