The Euro Style lightweight aluminum forearm crutch by Drive Medical adds style compared to traditional forearm crutches. The design features a one piece molded forearm cuff and hand grip assembly which can be height adjusted in 1" increments to allow for personal comfort and sizing. At 1.5 pounds each, this crutch is lighter than traditional style forearm crutches.Features and Benefits
- One-piece molded plastic cuff and hand grip assembly
- Provides safety and comfort
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Ideal user height of 5'0 to 6'2"
- Actual Product Weight: 3.06 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 37.2"
- Overall Product Width: 5.2"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 60"-74"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10412
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.