Features and Benefits:
- Taking point-to-point measurements from 1 to 12 feet (300-3640 mm)
- The tram user can measure in feet, inches, 1/16’s of an inch and metric measurements with the touch of a button
- The zeroing function enables you to take comparison measurements, displaying the appropriate positive or negative reading
- Placing the center pointer on the prescribed 400 mm mark, measurements shorter than the collapsed length of the tram can be made
- Offers our widest measuring range
Includes: 3 350mm long pointers; 2 110mm short pointers; 2 bullet pointers, 2 pointer holders, 2 cones for zeroing out larger holes all stored in a plastic carrying case.