Features and Benefits
- Easily remove TDI Injectors on 1996 to current VW and AUDI diesel engines
- 1 lb. slide hammer easily removes carboned injectors
- Three injector adaptors allow kit to be used on 1996 to current TDI engines
- Reduce injector removal time and damage
- Adaptors and slide hammer are stored in a convenient plastic box
Popular VW and Audi TDI diesel injectors have a long tip that is prone to carbon and corrosion build up. Injector removal can be difficult and time consuming. This kit provides three adaptors and a 1 lb. slide hammer to easily pull the TDI injectors from 1996 to current TDI engines. 14 x 1.5 adaptor is used on linear fittings, 14 x 1.5 adaptor is used on angled side fittings and the 90 hooked adaptor is used for PD injectors. Adaptors and slide hammer are supplied in a plastic box.