The 16" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable and Adjustable Height Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back adjustable desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.Features and Benefits
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 35"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 35 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # k316adda-elr
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.