A Wenzelite Crawl Trainer is designed for children who lack head control or the ability to roll over or crawl by supporting the child while instructing, encouraging and reinforcing crawling. A crawl trainer encourages weight bearing and shifting on hands and knees while developing and strengthening neck, shoulder and arm muscles in preparation for walking. It also improves visual skills, increases tolerance to the prone position and develops upper-extremity coordination. Promote your child's motor development and independence with a crawl trainer.Features and Benefits
- Guide bars can be attached as user's crawling skill progresses
- The caregiver or therapist can steer from the rear to provide necessary assistance
- Height adjustable aluminum frame
- Four easy glide pivoting casters
- Height adjustable foam padded suspended harness
- Adjust to user's size and ability to bear weight
- Cushioned pad can support therapist or caregiver while they work with the user
- Actual Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 22"-25"
- Harness Depth: 9"
- Harness Width: 12"
- Overall Product Height: 22"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Purple
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Size: Small
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # cab 2000
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.