The Drive Competitor Semi Electric Bed is the most compact bed which makes receiving a hospital bed easier for those patients who need one at home. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed comes complete with the bed rails, motor, head board and foot board for the unit. The hospital bed ships with non slip feet making it safer for those patients who are constantly tossing and turning in bed and will ensure the bed moves as minimal as possible. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed is perfect for those patients looking for the most adaptable hospital bed in the market.Features and Benefits
- Receiver bracket mounts on the frame to eliminate the need for cross braces (brackets are retractable);Ensures proper placement and reduces lost or forgotten components
- Hand pendant has large, glow-in-the dark, easy-to-use controls, and has a troubleshooting light built in; Battery backup in hand control
- Leg and deck height are adjustable without tools
- Safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Motor is UL approved
- Bed comes complete with full side rails and retractable rail sockets to mount rails
- Head and foot frame weigh only 42 lbs each
- Head and foot boards are interchangeable
- Actual Product Weight: 143 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 17.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 10.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 20.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 13.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 27.25"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 20.25"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 30.25"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 23.25"
- Footboard Height (Max): 33.75"
- Footboard Height (Min): 26.75"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 36.75"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 29.75"
- Ground Clearance: 3.5"-10.5"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 6.5"-13.5"
- Head Section Height (Max): 41.75"
- Head Section Height (Min): 34.75"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 44.75"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 37.75"
- Headboard Height (Max): 33.75"
- Headboard Height (Min): 26.75"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 36.75"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 29.75"
- Motor: 15038MO
- Overall Product Height: 36.75"
- Overall Product Length: 82"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Motor and Hand Control; Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15560-hr
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.