Weighing only 42 lbs, the 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market, perfect for patients who need more than 5 lpm of oxygen. Equipped with exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) for monitoring oxygen produced, this concentrator helps to ensure user safety and product reliability. The 10 Liter Concentrator also provides an auxiliary port for convenient connection to most transfill systems for refilling cylinders at home, and it can easily be used with high-pressure masks and large volume nebulizers.Features and Benefits
- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- With a weight of 42 lbs and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Actual Product Weight: 42 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC 60Hz
- Liter Flow: 2-10 LPM
- Outlet Pressure: 20.0 PSI +/- 1.0 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 24.5"
- Overall Product Length: 13.5"
- Overall Product Width: 12"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # 1025ds