The replacement headgear for Drive Medical ComfortFit Masks is necessary to keep your sleep therapy fully functional. Over time, the headgear, made of special moisture wicking foam, can lose elasticity. When this occurs, it is possible that the mask will not seal correctly, leading to a reduction in the effectiveness of the sleep therapy. This replacement headgear will have your ComfortFit EZ Mask looking and feeling like new.Features and Benefits
- Deluxe, breathable, moisture wicking, foam
- Keeps skin cool and comfortable increasing patient compliance
- Comfortable and long lasting
- Actual Product Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1.7"
- Overall Product Length: 1.7"
- Overall Product Width: 0.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # c10200-014
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.