The Cobalt X23 Power Chair by Drive Medical is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight power chair. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt X23 also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt X23 is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight power chair.Features and Benefits
- Full-size performance in a lightweight standard power wheelchair
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Armrest-mounted reflectors
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 121 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 21AH
- Battery Weight: 28 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 8"
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Drive Wheels: 9" x 3" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Heaviest Piece: 52 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 8 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 120W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 34.25"
- Overall Product Length: 38.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-23"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 93 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cobaltx23rd16fs
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.