When improving your daily mobility requires heavy duty strength and durability, the Bariatric Rollator from Drive offers a full slate of features and a 400 pound weight capacity. Along with its increased weight capacity, the Bariatric Rollator is extra-wide between the handles for more comfortable use. The 8" wheels make it great for both indoors and outdoors and its large padded seat provides a comfortable resting spot when you're on the go. The Bariatric Rollator even includes a convenient basket for carrying items with you. Enhance your mobility - and your quality of life - with the new Bariatric Rollator from Drive.Features and Benefits
- 8" Casters with soft-grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Soft padded oversized seat
- Comes with large basket that can be mounted under seat
- Tool-free removable padded backrest for comfort
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety
- Handles easily adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Actual Product Weight: 23.50 lbs
- Casters: 8"
- Handle Height (Max): 39"
- Handle Height (Min): 34"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 34"
- Overall Product Length: 27.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 13.25"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat to Floor Height: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10216rd-1
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.