This walking crutch by Drive Medical provides added safety and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with steel to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.Features and Benefits
- 500 lb Weight Capacity
- Durable, steel construction
- Push buttons easily adjust height in 1" increments
- Comfortable, contoured underarm design
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Large, non-skid jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips
- Actual Product Weight: 10.8 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 11"
- Overall Product Length: 48"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 62"-70"
- Underarm Height: 46"-54"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10406
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.