The 22" Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair with 12" Rear "Flat Free" Wheels by Drive Medical can support individuals up to 450 lbs. The attachable push bar with padded foam grip makes it easy to push, and the back folds down for convenient and easy storage with an easily accessible lever on the chair back. This transport chair comes with 12" rear flat-free wheels, swing-away footrests and fixed, padded, full length desk arms for additional comfort. The heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery has two carry handles for when the seat is folded for storage and transport, making it easier to carry. Comes with lever and companion activated wheel locks, ensuring users safety.Features and Benefits
- Weighs only 33 lbs and supports individuals up to 450 lbs
- Attachable push bar with padded foam grip
- 12" rear flat-free wheels
- Comes with seat belt
- Comes with swing-away footrests and anti-tippers
- Back folds down for convenient storage
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery
- Comes with hand wheel lock lever and companion activated wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 36 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 28"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 17.75"
- Folded Dimensions: 41" x 12" x 37.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 41"
- Overall Product Height: 37.5"
- Overall Product Length: 41"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 1.5"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 7"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 22"
- Width Between Posts: 22.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # atc22-r
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.