This Bariatric Steel Transport Chair in red by Drive Medical has dual, reinforced steel cross braces and a reinforced steel frame for added support can withstand a weight of 450 lbs. The heavy duty, nylon reinforced upholstery comes with a back carry pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. In an attractive red, this chair comes standard with a roomy, comfortable 20" width seat.Features and Benefits
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- 12" rear flat free wheels
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch
- Removable, reversible desk-length arms
- Companion activated wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 48 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 18.125"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 9" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 45 lbs
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 20.5"
- Width Between Posts: 20.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 20.125"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # btr20-r
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.