This bariatric overbed table by Drive Medical is so strong in the locked position it can support up to 500 pounds. Thank a structurally reinforced steel-welded frame. It extends virtually the entire length of the high pressure, 18" x 40" laminate table top that is large enough to reach the center line of most bariatric beds. The table top height can adjust from 30" to 45" in 1" increments, and a power-coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain. Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- 13080 is low pressure laminate
- Frame extends virtually the entire length of the top
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 pounds
- Large, high pressure laminate table top measures 18" x 40" to reach the center line of most bariatric beds
- Powder coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain
- Structurally reinforced with a steel welded frame
- Swivel casters make for easy maneuverability
- Table top height can be adjusted from 30" to 45" in 1" increments
- Actual Product Weight: 70 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 42"
- Primary Product Color: Oak
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 18"
- Tabletop Height: 30"-45"
- Tabletop Width: 40"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13080
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.