Ankle prompts are ideal for u Wenzelite Trekker Gait Trainer users who experience spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia and excessive adduction. These length-adjustable padded straps maintain the user's legs and feet in abduction and prevent scissoring. Spring clips control the user's stride length.Features and Benefits
- Used for patient with spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia and excessive adduction
- Spring clips control stride length
- Length adjustable, padded ankle straps
- Maintain legs and/or feet in abduction and prevent scissoring
- Actual Product Weight: 2.48 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 25.6"
- Overall Product Length: 2.8"
- Overall Product Width: 2.4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: 60 Day Limited
Model # tk 1060 m
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.