If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Rollator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Rollators are better for travelling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle. And with the built-in seat found on a Rollator, you'll always have a convenient place to rest. Drive's Aluminum Rollator with Fold Up and Removable Back Support is the perfect unit to suit your needs and your style. It's designed and built for maximum comfort, durability, and ease of use with quick folding ability and simple handle height and angle adjustment. It has a seamless padded seat for maximum seated comfort. The backrest is also padded and the large wheels ensure smooth travel over a variety of different terrains. It even has a convenient, zippered pouch for privately and securely carrying items with you on the go.Features and Benefits
- Comes with new seamless padded seat
- Zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- 7.5" Black non-marring tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Casters: 7.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 28"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat to Floor Height: 23"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # r728bl
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.