The Black All Terrain Cane by Drive Medical allows people with reduced mobility, feel safer when traveling outside. The cane has 4 retractable spikes at the tip that provide more stability and assurance on all the various types of terrain in any climate. Since the spikes are already assembled onto the cane, there is no worry of incorrect installation, giving a sense of security to the user. The Black All Terrain Cane is a must for anyone who has reduced mobility but has an active lifestyle.Features and Benefits
- Drive's new All Terrain Cane does it all; Walk safely and confidently on virtually any surface and under most weather conditions
- It features a special "grip tip" with 4 stainless steel spikes that give the cane a sturdy grip for great stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- When walking on a flat, dry, surface, the grip tip can be retracted revealing a standard rubber tip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 28.5"
- Overall Product Height: 28.5"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10306at
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.