The Adult Knee Walker by Drive Medical is ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers on the foot. The lever lock can be adjusted for either right or left handed use and it can be easily converted, tool free, from left leg to right leg use. The deluxe lever brake ensures user safety and the 8" caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, making it idea for indoor or outdoor use. The legs and handles can be height adjusted to accommodate most users.Features and Benefits
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Can be adjusted for either right, or left-handed use
- Tool-free leg and handle-height adjustments
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 41"
- Handle Height (Min): 32.5"
- Overall Product Height: 32.5"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 14"
- Pad Height: 18"-22"
- Pad Length: 14.25"
- Pad Width: 7.5"
- Primary Product Color: Gold
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 780
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.