If you are looking for comfort and style, look no further. Drive Medical's adjustable height "T" handle cane has you covered. The hand grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height adjusts without tools from 31" to 40" allowing for personal sizing and comfort. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. Available in a great designer color this cane provides style and quality all in one. The product is manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.Features and Benefits
- Attractive wood handle with brass collar
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring to prevent rattling
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 0.78 lbs
- Diameter: 1"
- Handle Height (Max): 40"
- Handle Height (Min): 31"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 5"
- Overall Product Width: 0.75"
- Primary Product Color: Little Dots
- Primary Product Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10335ld
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.