If you are looking for comfort and style, look no further. Drive Medical's adjustable height folding gel grip cane has you covered. The gel grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height is adjustable from 32" to 36" allowing for personal sizing. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. The cane easily folds and unfolds with out tools, making storage or travel convenient. The product is manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.Features and Benefits
- New gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Cane folds into four convenient parts for easy storage
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Comes with plastic clip to hang cane when folded
- Handle height adjusts from 32"-36"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Diameter: 0.75"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 32"
- Overall Product Height: 32"
- Overall Product Length: 5"
- Overall Product Width: 0.75"
- Primary Product Color: Hearts
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10370ht
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.