If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Rollator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Rollators are better for traveling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle. And with the built-in seat found on a Rollator, you'll always have a convenient place to rest. Drive's Rollator with 6" Casters is the perfect unit to suit your needs and your style. It's designed and built for maximum comfort, durability and ease of use with quick folding ability and simple handle height and angle adjustment. It has a unique seamless padded seat for maximum sitting comfort and ease of care. The backrest is also padded and large soft grip wheels ensure smooth travel over a variety of different terrains. It even has a convenient, zippered pouch for privately and securely carrying items with you on the go.Features and Benefits
- Universal height adjustment on frame allows seat height to be adjusted from 18" to 22" in 1" increments
- Comes with seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Casters are offset to provide strength
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Casters: 6"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 27"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"-22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10261bl
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.