If you are looking for comfort and style, look no further. Drive Medical's adjustable height gel grip cane has you covered. The gel grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height is adjustable from 28.5" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to the silencer, rattling is prevented and the cane's height is locked in place giving you added safety and security. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. In addition to comfort this offset handle cane comes in three stylish colors: Blue Crackle, Red Crackle and Black. The product is manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft foam grip and wrist strap provides comfort and security
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring prevents rattling
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Diameter: 1"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 28.5"
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Blue Crackle
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10372bc
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.