Monitored Wheelchair Seat Belts trigger a Fall Monitor Alarm when the buckle or strap is opened. The seat belt preserves resident's freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint. Monitored Seat Belts are for use with the Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare models FGM-100CP or FGCLM-100G Alarm Monitor.Features and Benefits
- The Wheelchair Seat Belt's metal-reinforced ends make installation easy and secure
- Seat Belts are adjustable for 20" up to 54" and work with a standard fall monitor mounted to the chair
- Non-restraint buckle seat belt for wheelchair
- Large red button is easy to locate
- Easy to install and use
- Actual Product Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 54"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # asb-2109
Individual Product Specs:
About the Manufacturer
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment in the home healthcare, medical/surgical and rehabilitation markets in the United States. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, as well as in the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Romania and Canada, and market thousands of products throughout the world. We focus on innovation, functionality, and value to promote independence for the individuals that use our products. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch.