Features and Benefits:
- Universal adjustable saddle with four brackets that can be lined up with transmission pan configurations.
- Two safety chains and adjustment hardware secure the transmission to the jack’s saddle
- Pump handle rotates 360 degrees for operation from any direction
- Slow controlled lowering of load by a conveniently located release valve knob
- Integrated chassis trays hold tools and hardware
High height: 36.62"; low height: 8.62". Used for the removal, installation and moving of heavy duty diesel truck transmissions. Wide chassis for load distribution and stability. Four conveniently located grab handles for jack repositioning. Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and ram over extension. Four 4" diameter ball bearing mounted swivel caster wheels for easy maneuvering.