Features and Benefits:
- 18" long, 1/2" diameter, .370" shank
- Hole in flute (head) makes it easy to pull wires through hole in wall
- Boring action is faster, smoother, cleaner in most every material encountered in wiring installations
- Longer flute section for deeper boring
- Special flute finishing process assures quick chip removal, no clogging, no binding
For fast, rough or clean and exact holes, IRWIN's extensive line of woodboring drill bits provide the user with the best available tools for each application in achieving their wood drilling needs.. Wire hole in flutes for easy pulling of wire through walls, ceilings, and floors. Constructed of premium alloy steel for boring into a variety of materials including wood, plaster, and metal lath. Special 82 degree point for fast boring. Wire hole at the tip of the bit makes it easy to pull wire through walls, ceilings, and floors. Ideal for installation of small wire for telephones, cable, TV, computers, and security systems.